Mount Gibson (ASX Code: MGX) is an established independent Australian iron ore producer that listed on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in 2002.
The Company has exported over 80 million tonnes of iron ore from its operations in the Mid West and Kimberley regions of Western Australia since sales commenced in early 2004.
The Company’s flagship production asset is the Koolan Island mine in WA’s Kimberley region which has the highest grade Ore Reserve of any operating direct-shipping (DSO) hematite mine in Australia, with an average grade of 65.3% Fe.
Our Vision: The MGX Way
The MGX Way provides us with a behavioural guide on how to sustainably deliver shareholder value. It includes always putting the health and safety of our people first, working together with communities in which we operate, and undertaking our activities in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
This approach, and the Company’s relationships with shareholders, employees, contractors, suppliers, Traditional Owner groups, regulators, landowners, local communities and interest groups ensure we have the appropriate expertise, support and permits to thrive in our areas of operation.
- Do what you say you will do
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Walk the talk
- Genuine care for self and others
- Constant concern (hazard identification)
- Actively intervene to improve
- Be approachable and open to other points of view
- Treat others as you would expect to be treated
- Grab the opportunity
- Make timely decisions
- Be dynamic and embrace change
- Encourage and develop people
- Taking and giving feedback
- Be prepared to admit being wrong
- Challenge the norm constructively
- Make the hard calls